Distance from base: 480 km
Bologna pulls out all the stops at Christmas. Vibrant, cheerful streets, beautiful decorations and wonderful food makes it the perfect city for feeling festive. It’s home to one of Italy’s oldest Christmas markets, which counts down to the big day from the Church of Santa Maria deiServi. If food is your favorite thing about Christmas, Bologna is for you!
San Marino in the beautiful mountaintop this place turns into a magical atmosphere with fairy-tale lights and music in the historical center. Lots of not to be missed initiative for the Republic of San Marino’s Winter Festivities and lots of excitement for adults and children alike. San Marino is not a member of the EU and therefore shopping is effectively duty-free. Apart from the dozens and dozens of pretty stalls selling artisan Christmas goods, there are the delightful little boutiques selling everything from perfume, sports goods, jewelry and watches -everything you'd expect of a high class duty-free store -and all Christmas-decorated up to the eyes! And a big plus… outlet stores from many of the big brands selling low price fashion.
- $66 per adult
- $30 per child (3-10)
- $10 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip bus transportation
- ITT escort
- Guided tour
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.