Distance from base: 355 km
Join the ITT office on a boat trip along the beautiful Croatian Riviera. There is much to experience on this trip: Boating, sightseeing in medieval towns, shopping, swimming, lunch on board AND, if you are lucky, the crew will entertain you with their keyboard and vocals. (Dancing allowed!)
- $130.00 per adult
- $65.00 per child (3-10)
- $10 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round Trip Bus Transportation
- ITT Escort
- Ticket for boat ride along the Istrian Coast
- Lunch onboard boat (grilled fish, meat, or vegetarian meal) wine and juice included
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 25% up to 14 days prior to tour departure.
- 50% within 14 days of tour departure.
- No refunds for same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason.
- Fees are per person based on total tour price.
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Bring bathing suit for swimming activities
- There is walking on the trip during free time off the boat, so bring comfortable shoes
- In case of inclement weather, the tour will be taken by bus along the Croation coast.
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.