Distance from base: 526 km
Nestled against the northwestern shore of Lake Constance, Konstanz, Germany, is an outdoor enthusiasts dream. Near the Swiss border, and bisected by the Rhine River, this picturesque lake town is outlined by the Alps. Generations have left their mark on this town--drawing the attention of Roman emperors, then medieval traders, followed by the Council of Constance bishops in the 15-century—the remnants of all can be seen walking through the alley-woven streets. Unlike many German cities, the shores of Konstanz were spared from the bombings plaguing the countryside during WWII. Today, Konstanz inhabits a feel-good university town, that provides a lively buzz and upbeat bar scene.
- $489 per adult
- $138 single supplement fee
- $239 per child (3-10) (staying with 2 adults)
- $10 per child (0-2) (staying with 2 adults)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip bus transportation
- Two nights in a 3-star hotel, which includes two full breakfasts at the hotel
- One, half-day guided tour of Konstanz
- Entrance fees for both the Rhine waterfall and to Meinau island
- ITT escort
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.