Distance from base: 350km
Milan isn’t just beautiful—it’s the perfect place and season to get some shopping done! One of the world’s most renowned shopping destinations, Milan lights up during the holidays with miles of designer stores, unique boutiques and outdoor markets, making it the perfect destination for getting through your Christmas list. Christmas officially kicks off on December 7, better known as the local holiday that celebrates St. Ambrogio, Milan’s patron saint. The season always opens with the “O Bej, O Bej” Christmas market (which means “oh how nice!” in Milanese dialect). As they have for centuries, every year, hundreds of stands set up in front of Castello Sforzesco, selling everything fromlocal delicacies likepanettone(a sweet Christmas bread) to handmade goods.
Padua, the city sparkle of lights and decoration in the whole city center and in the main monuments. During Advent time, Padova hosts markets and stalls, so the city comes alive with the voices of the markets, the colors of the products and the intense fragrance of candy exhibitors. A skating rink and a carousel will delight young and adults, and all around the 15 wooden houses offer refreshments, hot chocolate, mulled wine and lots of objects for Christmas ... next to the mailbox for Santa Claus! km
- $68 per adult
- $30 per child (3-10)
- $10 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip bus transportation
- ITT escort
- Guided tour
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.