Distance from base: 105 km
Nove's streets are lined with ceramic shops. One of the larger stores in town is the La Ceramica V.B.C. This store not only
sells items made for the Lenox and Tiffany companies at affordable prices, but kitchen wares such as dinnerware, spoon
rests, salt shakers, intricate platters and ceramic tiles. Another excellent store is Nove Ceramiche, which is a little bit down the road
from V.B.C. This store is also very large and not only sells dinnerware and containers, but also ceramic lamps, pictures,
and dolls.There are plenty of smaller stores that sell handmade, hand painted ceramics. They can be found on almost
every corner selling ceramic mirrors, clocks, dinnerware and animal statues.Nove's ceramics are sure to make excellent and
affordable gifts for holidays and events for years to come.
- $37 per person
- $5 per child (0-2)
- $15 per child (3-10)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round-trip transportation
- Service of a tour escort
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.