Distance from base: 450 km
Travel along with ITT to this picturesque area, unique in the world. We will travel by bus, train and boat to the five charming villages of the "Chinquay Terray" -Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggioreand by boat to the famous Portofino. "And along the coastline there are five castles, at nearly the same distance one from the other: 'Rubra, Vulnetia, Cornelia, Manium Arula, Rivus Maiorche which now are commonly called Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore not only known in Italy but also the Welsh and British praise them for their wine's nobility. Note worthy to see like a spectacle, the mountains not only in sweet incline but also quick so that even the birds flying over tire. Covered with stones that don't hold back water, vineyards cover the land, so meagre and delicate that seem more like ivy than vines. From here comes wine for the table from a King“ G. Bracelli, "De bello hispaniensi orae ligusticae descriptio", 1448.
- $ 282 per adult (based on double occupancy)
- $ 70 Single Supplement fee
- $ 141 per child (3-10) (staying with two adults)
- $ 10 per child (0-2) (staying with two adults)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip bus transportation
- 1 night stay in a 3 star hotel with breakfast
- Train ticket, boat from Monterosso to Portovenere/La Spezia one-way
- Boat from Santa Margherita to Portofino roundtrip
- ITT tour escort
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.