Distance from base: 730 km
Walking involve: 5km
Prague is without a doubt one of the most important cities in Eastern Europe. This city has witnessed the development ofprivate commerce since the split of former Czechoslovakia into the Czech Republic and the Republic of Slovakia. No matteryour interests--shopping, history, architecture, art, concert hall performances, galleries, beer parlours, islands or bridges—the list goes on, you can find it all in this beautiful city!
No trip to Prague is complete without a visit to the castle. Prague Castle has been integral to the history of the city Bohemia, and the Czech Republic for over one thousand years. Founded in the 9th century, it covers 135 acres with a range of architectural styles from the last millennium. Towering over the castle is St. Vitus' Cathedral. The massive structure was started in 1344, but it took almost 600 years to finish. With flying buttresses and gargoyles, it's highly reminiscent of Notre Dame in Paris. The cathedral houses the remains of Bohemian kings and the crow
- $605.00 per adult
- $260.00 additional single supplement fee (if applicable)
- $300.00 per child (3-10)
- $10.00 per child (0-2) (if sleeping with parents)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip transportation by bus
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Guided tours
- Prague Information
- Excursion and entrance ticket to Karlstejn Castle,
- Services of a tour escort
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest brining the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.