Documents, Departure & Trip Information
- ITT recommends that you always travel with your tourist passport. Keep military ID and dependents official passports and soggiornos with you at all times.
- Customers are responsible for having the correct travel documents with them before tour departure.
- ITT is not responsible for customers who are unable to participate in trips due to issues with travel documents.
- Neither ITT nor any of its vendors are responsible for loss or damage to any personal items; ITT and the bus company will not be responsible for any break-ins.
- Meet at the AFRC (Area F) at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- If you have any questions check with the ITT office during business hours before the tour date.
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Individual Protective Measures
- On social media, do not post departure and arrival times or locations and do not post geo-tagged photos until the trips is over
- Blend in with your surroundings and do not draw attention to yourself
- Remain alert for anything suspicious or out of place
- Immediately report suspicious activity to law enforcement officials
- Avoid demonstrations and exercise caution in the vicinity of a large gathering
- Support and cooperate with security procedures and inspections
- Do not use military or dependent ID cards during hotel check-in
Refund PoliciesCash and check transactions could require a direct deposit (expect 7-10 days to process refund).
Refund Guarantee OptionPlans can change! Receive a full refund at any time by purchasing the ITT Refund Guarantee. You pay 20% of the total trip cost for overnight trips, or 10% of the total cost for day trips (before discounts). Must be purchased at time of sign-up. May not be applied on any flying trips (refund policy listed on itinerary applies).
Without the Refund Guarantee, the following will apply:
- Customers will receive a full refund if the cancellation notification is received by ITT at least 10 days prior to the tour date
- 50% refund 4-9 days prior to the tour date
- 25% refund less than 4 days before the tour date
- No-shows will receive no refund
Cancellation by ITT office
In the event that ITT needs to cancel a trip, a full refund is guaranteed. You will have 60 days, after the trip date, to come claim your refund, or we reserve the right to not refund the money for your trip. The exception to this rule will be those who have extenuating circumstances, such as a long TDY or deployment.