Documents, Departure & Trip Information
- ITT recommends that you always travel with your tourist passport. Keep military ID and dependents official passports and soggiornos with you at all times.
- Customers are responsible for having the correct travel documents with them before tour departure.
- ITT is not responsible for customers who are unable to participate in trips due to issues with travel documents.
- Neither ITT nor any of its vendors are responsible for loss or damage to any personal items; ITT and the bus company will not be responsible for any break-ins.
- Meet at the AFRC (Area F) at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- If you have any questions check with the ITT office during business hours before the tour date.
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Individual Protective Measures
- On social media, do not post departure and arrival times or locations and do not post geo-tagged photos until the trips is over
- Blend in with your surroundings and do not draw attention to yourself
- Remain alert for anything suspicious or out of place
- Immediately report suspicious activity to law enforcement officials
- Avoid demonstrations and exercise caution in the vicinity of a large gathering
- Support and cooperate with security procedures and inspections
- Do not use military or dependent ID cards during hotel check-in
Refund PoliciesCash and check transactions could require a direct deposit (expect 7-10 days to process refund).
Refund Guarantee OptionPlans can change! Receive a full refund at any time by purchasing the ITT Refund Guarantee. You pay 20% of the total trip cost for overnight trips, or 10% of the total cost for day trips (before discounts). Must be purchased at time of sign-up. May not be applied on any flying trips (refund policy listed on itinerary applies).
Without the Refund Guarantee, the following will apply:
- Customers will receive a full refund if the cancellation notification is received by ITT at least 10 days prior to the tour date
- 50% refund 4-9 days prior to the tour date
- 25% refund less than 4 days before the tour date
- No-shows will receive no refund
Cancellation by ITT office
In the event that ITT needs to cancel a trip, a full refund is guaranteed.