Travel with ease! Booking your tickets ahead of time with ITT can save you time and money. After submitting a request with us, you'll receive a quote for your trip. We recommend booking within 24 hours to reserve the quoted price! TIP: Early bird gets the worm! Come in at least two weeks in advance to get the best deals on tickets.
When booking through ITT, you have the option to choose your travel preferences such as: straight train (no stops), overnight train (seat/sleeper car), first or second class, as well as your preferred times to travel. There are two local stations that leave out of the area - Pordenone and Sacile. The straight train (no stops) only departs from Pordenone.
- If you miss your train for any reason, there is a 3 hour time limit to obtain a partial refund from Trenitalia after scheduled train departure time.
- Refunds may be obtained directly at the train station upon presentation of the unused train tickets. Failure to contact Trenitalia will result in a forfeiture of any refund.
- Tickets cannot be changed or canceled after they have been purchased by the ITT office for the customer
Terms, Conditions, General Information
- We require 3-5 working days to issue the tickets. We reserve the right to decline ticket requests not made within this time frame.
- There is a 10% service fee on all rail requests. This fee is non-refundable.