Distance from base: 483 km
A few thousand year old town, once the capital of Dalmatia for centuries, then home to the Romans and later the Venetians, Zadar is spread along the coast of Croatia between Rijeka and Split. The archipelago consists of hundreds of islands, but only twenty are permanently populated. The amazing landscapes and beaches provided here make Zadar one of the most popular places to visit in Croatia. While not exploring the pristine coastline, Zadar has much to offer for those interested in history. In every direction there seems something new to explore, whether it be the Monastery of St. Frances, the oldest gothic style church in Dalmatia, the Bell Tower of St. Mary’s Church, dating from 1105, or exploring the many gilded religious pieces at the Ecclesiastic Art Exhibition. While exploring the Old Town, one can walk on white stone streets that were first laid out by the Romans. Walls built along the harbor side reflect a Venetian flare, from the Venetians time in the city in the 16th century. For a truly unique experience, enjoy the sounds of the Sea Organ along the stone stairs. These stairs have been designed with a system of pipes and whistles that seem to sing with the sea in a truly mesmerizing melody as the sea washes over.
- $90 per adult
- $40 per child (3-10)
- $10 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round trip bus transportation
- Tour of the winery and wine tasting
- ITT escort
- Guided tour
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.