Distance from base: 350 km
Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, is the largest city, after Belgrade, in the former Yugoslavia. With it’s 4,800,000 inhabitants, this beautiful Medieval city is located just six hours from Aviano. The city was built along the Sava River and is divided into two parts. Zagreb is most renowned for Primitive and NativeArt.
- $95.00 per adult
- $45.00 per child (3-10)
- $10.00 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit card
- Round Trip Bus Transportation
- ITT Escort
- Guided City Tour
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 100% Refund if cancelling 10 days prior to the tour departure
- 50% Refund if cancelling 9-5 days prior to tour departure
- 25% Refund if cancelling 4 days before tour departure
- We cannot refund same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest brining the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.